Supporting your continuous improvement journey
ReadyToRoll has fast become the industry standard for purlin detailing software for Australian rollformers. As an entirely customisable solution, ReadyToRoll may be moulded to suit your workflow and manufacturing environment. Our users recognise the benefits provided by our software and are enjoying the monetary gains and workplace efficiencies that are now commonplace.
ReadyToRoll alleviates the need to manually detail purlins for production. Our software converts and optimises compatible NC data from CAD drawings into programming instructions for roll forming and punching mills. ReadyToRoll may also be used to generate sales and work order data for ERP systems. This provides a substantial production cost-benefit.
Benefits and features
- Increase in purlin mill "up-time'
- Import 'NC Data' for automated detailing
- ERP integration for quote, sales order and manufacturing order generation
- Increased accuracy of punching detail
- Automated quoting by lineal metres and product type
- Decreased reliance on specialised purlin detailing skills
LineUp manufacturing management links office ERP systems with factory machines providing:
Benefits and Features
Automated and assisted electronic scheduling of jobs, eliminating the tedious paper-based scheduling processes
Eliminates human errors in manufacturing via:
Data Interface to machines for quantity and dimension values.
Electronically enforced validation of correct raw material for production.
Reporting on capacity and current workshop throughput.
Interface with your current ERP system
Automated processing of achievement data through stock depletion and finished goods generation within your ERP solution.
LineUp is fully customisable, allowing the seamless extraction of job data from multiple ERP solutions and modification to suit your workflow.
TakeOne is a highly configurable take off based estimation solution. It allows estimators to cost any internal or external process undertaken in the construction cycle.
Benefits and Features
Calculates labour, machine hours and paint systems
- Customisable interface
- Customisable report presentation for stakeholders
- Catalogues closely guarded rates & formulas
- New estimating staff are able to price accurately from day one
- Reduces heavy reliance on estimators skills and knowledge